Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Lekki Conservation Centre, One of Lagos' best kept Secret ?

A visit to Lekki Conservation Centre opened my eyes to a different side of Lagos, one I did not realise was just next door!
After a meeting with a friend of mine at Bogobiri (Good hangout spot in Lagos if you want to soak in some culture), he mentioned how we never do enough to show off the lovely natural resorts. I reeled out some of the usual in Lagos, La Campagne, Inagbe,Whispering Palm then I showed him a picture of Kachikally in Gambia on one of my trip and he laughed and said yeah, you should see LCC if you like things like this.
I was a bit hesitant, as it was almost 5pm and no one wants to get stuck in Lekki traffic, but curiosity got the better of me and we drove down, less than an hour from Awolowo road with the traffic and I was blown away.
Not because it was the best I have seen, but it felt like I was staring at Lagos' best kept secret!
You should visit, and join the rest of us 'elites' privy to one of Lagos' best kept secret.




#TravelNaija #GrowNaija

1 comment:

  1. Wizzy's sidechick10 March 2016 at 18:55

    First to comment! I think wizkid shot a video here, used to think it was Ghana.

    ReplyDelete